Lda are looking for the next creative star to join our core team at our HQ in MediaCityUK. As a business we work across multiple disciplines and various sectors, working in partnership with our clients to deliver awarding winning creative. Our people are key to the growth of Lda whether they are based at HQ at MediaCityUK, or at one of our offsite locations, so we need to be as impressed by the person as we are by their work.
You will need to be a team player that's confident enough to speak up when needed and work alone if required, design obsessed, driven by creativity with an eye for the next big design trend, happy to go round for round with the rest of the team when it comes to making the brews and it goes with out saying that you have to make us laugh!
- Location MediaCityUK
Day to day
- Regularly liaise with internal teams to review requirements
- Ensure daily deadlines are met/exceeded
- Ensure design work is completed using modern trends/techniques
- Support and drive innovation to drive the business forward
- Core design principles for both off and online
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
- Working understanding of Keynote
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic about the design and technology spaces with a willing to learn and improve your existing knowledge
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and deliver to deadlines
- Good knowledge of best practices
We are huge believers in the need for a little downtime, so along with the usual 28 days holiday, you will always have your birthday off, a little birthday present from us to you (along with the cake and embarrassing office rendition of Happy Birthday that is). We also believe in giving credit and saying thank you, which is why we introduced Friday lunch club, our opportunity to thank the stars in the business with lunch on us.
It doesn’t stop there though as twice yearly we arrange an office away day, not your stereotypical ‘bonding exercise’, last year we took over the top floor of Hotel Gotham in Manchester for cocktail making and private dining. Sore heads in the morning are optional!
And as breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you will always find toast, butter and jam to help kick start your morning and coffee, tea and biscuits to keep you fueled for the day ahead.
Kindly no recruiters at this time.