- .Net Developer, C# / .NET
- Location MediaCityUK
Day to day
- Regularly liaise with internal teams to review requirements
- Ensure daily development deadlines are met/exceeded
- Ensure development work is completed using modern trends/techniques
- Support and drive innovation to drive the business forward
- Commercial experience in writing standards compliant HTML5 and CSS3
- Exposure to a variety of web technologies such as LESS, SASS, Bootstrap and Angular
- Commercial development experience in an MVC software architectural pattern
- Exposure to a variety of .Net driven CMS platforms such as Sitefinity or Umbraco
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Working in Lean and Agile environments and understanding the principles behind methodologies such as BDD, ATDD and TDD.
- Enthusiastic about technology and passionate about development with a willing to learn and improve their existing knowledge
- Strong coding and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and deliver to deadlines
- Knowledge of best practice usability approach
We are huge believers in the need for a little downtime, so along with the usual 28 days holiday, you will always have your birthday off, a little birthday present from us to you (along with the cake and embarrassing office rendition of Happy Birthday that is). We also believe in giving credit and saying thank you, which is why we introduced Friday lunch club, our opportunity to thank the stars in the business with lunch on us.
It doesn’t stop there though as twice yearly we arrange an office away day, not your stereotypical ‘bonding exercise’, last year we took over the top floor of Hotel Gotham in Manchester for cocktail making and private dining. Sore heads in the morning are optional!
And as breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you will always find toast, butter and jam to help kick start your morning and coffee, tea and biscuits to keep you fueled for the day ahead.
Kindly no recruiters at this time.